tasj is very excited to be participating in Nuart 2012! Here’s a bit of information on this year’s event.
NUART FESTIVAL 2012 . STAVANGER NORWAY
“The best street art festival in the world” September 29 – November 18
Nuart specializes in showcasing work born out of urban creativity; we pride ourselves on giving a voice to artists and movements that are under-represented in mainstream cultural life, though widely acclaimed internationally.
AAKASH NIHALANI (US), DOLK (NO), EINE (UK), RON ENGLISH (US), SABER (US), HOWNOSM (US), MOBSTR (UK) NIELS SHOE MEULMAN (NL), JORDAN SEILER (US), THE WA (FR), SICKBOY (UK)
2012 International Guest Speakers:
- Carlo McCormick (US), Editor of the influential Paper Magazine, author, curator and renowned cultural critic.
- Tristan Manco (UK), Author of several highly respected books on Street Art, co-organiser of Cans Festival and curator for Pictures on Walls.
- Elisa Carmichael (US), Recently listed as one of the 30 under 30 art professionals to watch by the influential ARTINFO, Curator and Co-Owner of LA’s Carmichael Gallery and Founder and Editor of the internationally distributed art magazine, tasj.
- Rj Rushmore (US). Founder and Editor for one of the worlds leading Street Art blogs, Vandalog.
- Evan Pricco (US), Managing Editor of leading art magazine Juxtapoz.